FERIEHOME COVID-19 FREE CANCELLATION POLICY
1) If you decide to cancel your reservation up to 30 days before the arrival day due to closed borders, or your government has banned tourist travel to the region where the booked property is located, then you are entitled to a full refund that the agency received, deducted for the transaction cost.
2) If you decide to cancel a reservation up to 30 days before the arrival day because the region in which the booked property is located is on the red list, or you need to go to quarantine after staying in the booked holiday home, or flights to our region are canceled, then you will be issued a credit voucher for the amount that agency received, which you can use within 24 months from the issuing date, for the originally booked holiday home.
3) If for the reasons stated in Articles 1) and 2) you canceled the reservation within 29 days before the start of your holiday and the agency managed to book the same facility with another guest in that case the agency is obliged to issue a credit voucher in the amount of payment received from another guest within your term (last minute discount, etc.) which you can use within 24 months from the date of issuance of the voucher for the accommodation that was originally booked
• The guest cannot request a refund or a credit voucher for any reason other than the reasons stated above.
• Although the cancellation conditions listed in this policy apply to most of our holiday homes, it does not apply to everyone because some holiday home owners offer stricter or more flexible policies.
• At your request, our agents will notify you of the cancellation policy for each house you are interested in.
• If your reservation is made before November 1, 2020, our standard cancellation policy will apply, if your reservation is made between November 1, 2020 and February 10, 2021, our old Covid-19 policy will apply.
Villa Pasika offers exclusively for you:
OUTDOOR: Private pool 3,5mX8,6m with absolute privacy, summer kitchen with the traditional barbecue, fenced playground with slide surrounded with Mediterranean plants, sun deck area with 4 deck chairs.
GROUND FLOOR: fully Air-conditioned, Fully equipped kitchen with dining table for 8 people, exit to the pool area, living area with TV and fireplace, room with massage chair and exercise bike, family Bathroom No1 with shower.
FIRST FLOOR: fully Air-conditioned, Bedroom No1 with double bed, Bedroom No2 with double bed and both with exit to the opened terrace and 2 coffee tables with 4 chairs and amazing views on the valley and green hills. Bedroom No3 with double bed, Bedroom No4 with 2 single beds. Family Bathroom No2 and Bathroom No3 both with shower.
There is also a possibility of using a cot.
Come and enjoy this lovely and traditional environment, and have a very comfortable stay in Villa Pasika
VILLA PASIKA is located in a quiet area of village Kostanje where you can see a traditional way of life and beautiful walking/ hiking trails, only 10 min drive to get to Cetina river, rafting and other activities that Cetina river offers like Zip-Line, canyoning, canoeing...and 20min driving to get to pebble and sandy beach, small town Omiš, or 40 min drive to get to famous town Split. You can also visit the village Zadvarje, which is close, (12km) where you have a traditional open market every Tuesday where you can find many very traditional things, there is also Waterfall Gubavica.